Bebe Rexha hits out at “stuck up ungrateful loser” G-Eazy

Rock

Bebe Rexha has hit out at her former collaborator G-Eazy, calling him a “stuck-up ungrateful loser”.

The Albanian-American singer called out the Californian rapper on social media for not directly asking her to shoot social media content with him. The duo have previously worked together on their 2015 hit ‘Me, Myself and I’, which was released on G-Eazy’s second album ‘When It’s Dark Out’.

Rexha shared a now-deleted Instagram story of a screenshot with the request, with her writing underneath: “G-Eazy you have my number. Why don’t you text me and ask me yourself you stuck up ungrateful loser.

“You’re lucky people are liking you again. Cause I could go in on all the shitty things you’ve done and how you treated me after giving you your only real hit. Btw the answer is no. Hope you good.”

The singer later took to X/Twitter to explain why she took the story down, writing: “Someone from my team had me take down my Instagram story. I decided to remove it because it felt very negative and toxic. Sometimes trauma can lead us to react that way, and that period of my life was traumatizing.”

However, Rexha doubled down on her comments, adding: “I am writing this because I regret taking it down and I want to say that I still stand by what I said.” G-Eazy has not publically responded to the remarks.

The singer recently kicked out a concertgoer for throwing objects at her on stage during a performance.

On June 1, Rexha performed at Titletown Summer Fun Days Showcase in Wisconsin, where she removed a fan for throwing a number of items at her.

“Let’s stop the music. Let’s get the guy out. He’s ruining it for everyone,” Rexha said on stage in a video obtained by TMZ. “I’m not having this again. Like the police had to come, it didn’t have to get there. It didn’t have to go that far. I love you. I’m sorry, guys.”

The incident occurred roughly one year after Rexha had a phone thrown at her face, which caused her to collapse to her knees on stage in New York City.

She later revealed she required stitches and showed her facial injuries, resulting in the attacker being arrested. According to The Washington Post, the attacker, identified as Nicolas Malvagna of Manalapan, N.J., was arrested at the concert and charged with assault. The 27-year-old man “intentionally threw a cellphone” at the singer, police said in a statement.

They also reported that Malvagna told police he thought “it would be funny” to strike the pop star.

Malvagna was officially charged with two counts of third-degree assault, one count of second-degree harassment, one count of second-degree aggravated harassment and one count of third-degree attempted assault. Recently, he agreed to a deal to have his charges dismissed if he completes 40 days of community service and follows an order of protection for six months.

In other news, Bebe Rexha has received backlash for suggesting Nicki Minaj is better than Cardi B.



Originally Posted Here

Articles You May Like

Decibel’s 20th Anniversary Show Issue, featuring AUTOPSY, Is Available Now!
Snoop Dogg Accused Of Ripping Off Drummer In Lawsuit
A Classic Rap Artist Explains Why He’s Riding With Joe Biden
New Dark Knight Merch Gives Heath Ledger’s Joker His Own Batsuit, And I’m So Serious About How Awesome It Looks
Date and Venue Announced for Milestone 60th ACM Awards – Country Music News Blog