MetalSucks Presents Beer Metal – Updated July 9th, 2022
Oh man, it’s been a hot second since we did a fan-driven beer metal update. Thankfully, you dirtbags delivered, and we have a great line-up of boozin’ music for you today
Line up, crack ’em open…
- Leather Lung, “Road Soda” – We fucking LOVE this band. Jason D. suggested “Ain’t Feeling No Pain,” but we’re in love with the new record, so that’s getting our inclusion. Jason, crack open a cold one, we salute you.
- Heathen, “Goblin’s Blade” – Shit rips, we’re here for it. Suggested by Thunder Ace, who said we shouldn’t listen “before beer four.” Ace, once you’re three beers deep, have a fourth on us.
- Kvelertak, “Mjød” – Classic. Suggested by Matthieu B. Matty, down a horn of mead for us.
- Judas Priest, “Wild Nights, Hot & Crazy Days” – Sleazy, we love it. Suggested by Matt H. Matt, pour a tall boy on yourself.
- Shadows Fall, “A Public Execution” – Not a typical drinking song, but we’ll take it. Suggested by Adam K. Adam, publicly execute a pint of Jim Beam.
- Thirteen Goats, “Return to Ruin” – Rips, we’re here for it. Suggested by Dave M. Dave, worship the porcelain god.
- Parthian, “Call of the Void” – We love bands promoting their shit via this playlist. Parthian, if you don’t get tanked to this playlist tonight, you’re fucking posers.
- NinDjent0, “Green Fairy’s Fountain” – Nerds drink hard. Suggested by Tela. Tela, shoot some absinthe.
- Die Toten Hosen, “Paradies” – No one beers up like the Germans. Suggested by Fara. Fara, pound a liter of Franziskaner.
All right, that’s it for today. Get fucked up tonight and send us more suggestions, and we’ll post ’em next Saturday.